This week we chat about balancing your expectations with your efforts.
If you choose to simply have fun, that’s awesome. If you choose to be a number 1 contender, realise that comes with time and effort commitments that you’ll have to work around.
If you want to improve, you’ll have to accept some degree of change in your commitments.
Setting realistic expectations for both input and output is important for your enjoyment of the sport.
Hit is up in the group to discuss this.
Reminder for the Anderson Shooting course give-away, see below:
Magnum United Shooting Range
Magnum is now building practice stages every Wednesday, stop in on Wednesday afternoon or Thursday and get a chance to the stage multiple ways. Train, experiment, get better.
Join the group here for more information on #WTTGS Drill of the Month.
And again, a huge thank you to Zero Mike Bullets and FlatPack ALPHA for the prizes.
- DVC Technologies https://dvctech.co.za
- Zero Mike Bullets https://www.zmbullets.co.za
- FlatPack ALPHA http://www.flatpackalpha.com/
- ShootingStuff https://www.shootingstuff.co.za
- Guns@Work https://gunsatwork.wixsite.com/gunsatworkrange
- Rocksteady Gear https://instagram.com/rocksteady_gear
Be sure to contact Garrett or Sasha for a discount for ZM bullets!